Here are five things that you can do now to assist in moving this unprecedented legislation forward:
1) sign the petition that calls for the adoption of this bill. Your signature alerts all members of the legislature: https://www.change.org/p/estab
2) Call the Sergeant at Arms and leave a message for your legislative delegation and/or the House Judiciary expressing your support for H492:
3) Send a message to the House Judiciary Committee expressing your support for H492. This address will inform all 11 members:
4) Come out and support us at the “Push for Racial Justice Reform” at Sweet Melissa’s on Thursday and Friday evening (March 2nd and 3rd). Here are the Facebook events:
5) Get the information to your network
Thanks for getting the word out.